Results

Skillful Driver

I have noted this almost one year back. Its on the way to the place where I stay. My roommate pointed this first. I took these pictures some 4-5 months back to write a blog about. Its only now that I am doing it.

Well, at first glance, even if it may look like an ordinary picture, look closely. Look at how that vehicle is parked. Its parked perfectly between a tree and the electric post. Well, as some of you may think, my first impression was that its been parked there for a long time and the electric post was fixed in front of the pickup later. But then the next day while I was passing I noticed the vehicle was not there. And I saw some one driving it through the street. Again the next day I noted the vehicle back there. I am really wondering how that driver parked perfectly in between those two obstacles. He really is a skillful driver or a very patient one.

6 comments:

Minu said...

WOW!! Really !!! How he manages.... Great Driver !

Anila said...

Good observation.. :)

angie said...

hope u get to meet him and converse on the topic.. :)

Dragonfly said...

:) I too hope so..

Nandalal said...

this GUY is talented! :D

Unknown said...

Great Driver yaar......