Results

My experiments with 'Call Centres'

Call center girl: [Confident and cheerful] Good morning sir, this is Sonya Mishra calling from airtel mobile to tell you about one of our new schemes.

Me: [Surprised] But I am not using an airtel connection.

Call center girl: It is ok sir, you just listen to our new scheme and then if you like it, you can switch to an airtel connection.

Me: [It was around 9am] No miss, I am not interested, besides, its time for me to go to office, I am a little busy.

Call center girl: But sir, you can at least spare some time to hear the offer and then decide, right? It is very attractive. I am sure you’ll like it.

Me: [Uh! Somehow I want to stop this] But I don’t have connectivity for airtel in my home place. If I take airtel, I won’t be able to get calls when I go home.

Call center girl: [I will make him take it] Do you go home everyday, sir?

Me: No, Here I stay with my friends. I go home mostly once or twice a month.

Call center girl: Then that is ok sir. Since you will be going home once in a month, you won’t miss any important calls right??

Me: [Ok! Lets have some fun] Ok miss, what’s your name again??

Call center girl: Sonya Mishra.

Me: Where are you from?

Call center girl: [Slightly annoyed] Maharashtra, can I tell about the offer, sir?

Me: Wait a sec miss, how old are you??

Call center girl: [Confused] 24, Why sir??

Me: [With a naughty smile ;)] Perfect, I hope you are fair too.

Call center girl: [More confused] Why sir?

Me: Will you marry me?

Call center girl: [Flabbergasted] Sorry sir?

Me: [It was very hard to suppress my laugh, still I managed it ;)] Will you marry me? Or at least we can get together sometime, well lets see my timings... what about today?

beep beep......... the connection got cut… and I was on the floor laughing loudly… ;)

9 comments:

Icarus said...

Next fact: Dragonflies can get arrested for sexual harassment. :-D

Dragonfly said...

I didnt know that proposing some one is considered sexual harrassment in India.. or asking for a date..

Veena said...

Haa Haa!!! that was good :).. She would never dare to call you again :)

Anila said...

You actually did that? Gosh! :O

Dragonfly said...

Naughty me... ;)

Unknown said...

you got yourself a new fan! :)

Stranger... said...

Tell the truth....
didn't u felt latter that u should have been more patient in approaching.....
hmmmm... better luck next time. :-)
vipin

Dragonfly said...

What to say more man.. I was in a hurry then.. Next time, ill be more patient.. ;)

Geethmala said...

LOL :-)