Results

My First Blog [19 Aug 2007, Sunday]

I have been thinking about writing a blog (starting one) for sometime. When I say some time, it means, around 2-3 months. I wanted to write the [funny] ideas, [crazy] thoughts etc, but when i sit and try to write something, well, i go blank :( But today, I am having a lot of free time and usually when I get some free time, its because, I am lazy, that I don't want to do something I am supposed to do. But today its not like that. After a long time, I don't have practically anything to do. I have resigned my work and relocating to Bangalore. So I thought I could use a small vacation before that and here I am, having almost nothing to do, staring at the monitor of an old PIII machine...

[After 2 days]
I've written the above paragraph 2 days before. So, I guess this is my first blog.
Yeah! That's it.

ps: I have written this on Aug 19th and posted on Aug 27th ;)

5 comments:

Anila said...

Good! Keep blogging.. :)

Sonu said...

ha ..another blogger in the horizon...dont let it fizzle out

Dragonfly said...

Thanks dude...

Anonymous said...

your blog is very comfortable

Anonymous said...

в итоге: благодарю.. а82ч