Results

Sleepless Nights

Your day seems to be so long and time seems to be standing still. You look around, you see blurred images only. You cannot concentrate on anything. You feel like going crazy. This is what happens if you are having little sleep[less] at night continuously for 5-6 days. Even when I am writing this, I am feeling the same sensation what I have just written. It took me around 1hour to write this paragraph.

It all started when I saw ‘her’ picture. I didn’t notice her at first. I thought she was way beyond my league. But soon I started dreaming about her. After she changed to her new ‘slim’ looks, I decided myself that, one day she will be mine. Oh man, she really is sexy, I admire her for that. There were only a few days I didn’t dream about her.

And finally, last week, I made her mine. And ever after, she is with me, no matter what and every moment I spend with her – well what more can I say other than ‘simply great’. Now you know why I am having sleepless nights for the past couple of days. Still I want to be with her than having a good night sleep.

I am talking about the latest addition to my gadget collection, Sony PSP, the slim & lite edition [PSP 2000]. I know it’s a bit late since they have released it. Always, better late than never. This is one of the best gadgets I ever had.

New PSP slim & lite [PSP 2000]

At first I used to think the game play will be boring due to its small size and getting a grip on the analogue stick will be trouble. But for someone with a gamer in their head, it’s just a matter of seconds. Its BIG display [compared to other handheld gadgets], is really really cool, especially when compared to the ipods. You can watch movies, listen to music, see photos, browse in net, and play fantastic games. Just for $169 [PSP only]. You need to buy a memory stick extra. But all within $200. Even if you just needs a gadget which will play music and show videos, this is the best one I think. And browsing in that screen is much better than browsing in a mobile phone. In the new version, they have even provided a TV out feature. You can connect to your TV and well, now you can use your imagination.

Simply visit this page to know how amazing it is…
http://www.us.playstation.com/psp/landing.aspx#/games/
http://www.us.playstation.com/psp_interactive/

I guess more and more sleepless nights are waiting there for me…

1 comment:

angie said...

haha... not even for the tiniest fraction of a second did i doubt that u were talkin about some gadget when i started reading this writeup! now hmmmm... what does that show of my understanding of u! ;)