Results

One of the Greatest B'thday Gifts I've ever got!!!

The following are the words of the two cards, my parents sent me for my last birthday. [I don't think, many people send two birthday cards, even for their most loved ones]. I feel so lucky to have them, and thank God for giving me such loving parents…
I
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Son,
This is our day of celebration for it brought you into our lives.
To Our darling Son,
You came in like the first beam of sunlight
and a promise that our world
would never be the same again.
Everything about you was a new lesson
you pushed us to learn.
May you always be as enthusiastic and
childlike as you explore life.
Wishing you countless moments of joy.
Happy Birthday

Love & Kisses
Mom and Dad

II
Birthday Wishes, For A Dear Son,

To Our Dear Son,
May memories of years
gone by, add to your joy
and the days ahead hold
promise of good times,
for a Son like you is always
close to the heart, who
understands so well and
makes people comfortable
around… You’re truly a
precious gift and it feels
great to have a Son like you.
Happy Birthday!
Love & Kisses,
Dad & Mom

2 comments:

Anila said...

Thats the sweetest gift, indeed!
I still believe that cards make the best gifts! They speak a lot..

Dragonfly said...

Sure they are.. Cards.. are really great especially when you dont know what to say..