Results

Through the eyes of a Dragonfly!!!

I love photography. I love to copy and store the instances of our lives, which we want to remember forever, or a moment which is so lovely that you want to live in it forever or a scenery which will affect your mood so much. Digital photography has made it much simpler and cheaper for all of us I think.

The first task I wanted to complete after getting a broadband connection was to organize all my photos, upload them to web and share it with everyone. For that purpose, I have chosen yahoo’s Flickr. It’s really amazing. Once if you get to know it better, it’s simply the best I think. I have been using another web service. I chose it earlier because of its simplicity. But now I realized Flicker is better than any other photo sharing services. So I thought I will transfer and organize all those photos which are uploaded previously and those I have in my local machine. But the problem was, there was around 1GB of photos [after I sorted out the ones I wanted to upload] for me to sort and upload. 526 photos, to be precise. So I spent around 36hours almost straight [4hrs of sleep in b/w] to upload and organize the photos. But when it was finished, I felt immensely satisfied. So reader, when you get time, I mean a lot of time, visit this link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thedragonflyzphotos/collections/




9 comments:

Icarus said...

Hey, you could've linked the photos you've posted here to their Flickr pages, so that it's easy for us to comment/fave them.

Dragonfly said...

Done. :)

Minu said...

Great Manu :)

Dragonfly said...

Thanks Minu

Anila said...

Good work!! :)

Veena said...

Great work...

Anonymous said...

tht horror pic!!!! that was an attitude picture!! Excellent!ur feet??? [;)]

Dragonfly said...

Its not my feet, how can it be when I am the photographer? By the way, I hope you recognize the place where that photo is shot, neeba. ;)

-sbk- said...

Great Pics da....